Off Street Parking and Garage. - Elegant Federal Style Home c.1840 with this Historic Home which has been updated* Masterful architect.detailing,rich hardwoods,classic molding, two luxury master suites.Amazing appointments throughout. Secluded back patio and garden.Bonus en-suit upper level finished rooms.Across from Paca House on one of the most beautiful streets in Annapolis,short walk to Naval Academy.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Shingle, Wood Siding
4,600 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Office, Mud Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- 2nd Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Intercom System, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Water Dispenser
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone.
- Casement, Screened, Storm Window
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- 24 Hour Security, Alarm
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Wood, Brick, Shingle
- Deck, Patio
- Metal, Asphalt
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped. Landscaping.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS